Parties before, long after home opener
Metro Detroit loves an excuse to party, and the desire to dedicate an entire day to letting loose is as strong as our love for baseball.It's no wonder the Detroit Tigers' home opener has grown from a sporting event to a daylong bender involving most bars in downtown Detroit and sports bars all over Tiger territory.
Stephanie Puertas of Stay & Play Social Club has organized three bus trips that will take 160 people from Novi and Ferndale to downtown Detroit to enjoy the game or just party at the Town Pump at West Montcalm Street and Park Avenue, walking distance from Comerica Park.... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant