Partner in London law firm among injured in Grand Canyon helicopter crash
CLOSE A crashed helicopter burns in a remote section of the Grand Canyon on Feb. 10, 2018. Video courtesy of Teddy Fujimoto
Jennifer Barham, injured in Saturday's helicopter crash at Grand Canyon West, is a partner at a London law firm and was dating one of two brothers who died in the crash, according to reports from English media and a statement from her employer.
Her boyfriend, Jason Hill, and Hill's brother Stuart were killed along with Becky Dobson when a helicopter giving them a tour of the Canyon crashed. The four others in the craft were severely injured and flown to a Las Vegas... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'