Paul Simon not ready to hang up his guitar
LOS ANGELES — First things first: No, Paul Simon is not retiring.
That idea started zooming around the Internet last summer when a profile of the veteran singer, songwriter and 16-time Grammy Award winner quoted him as saying that show business “doesn’t hold any interest for me” and “I am going to see what happens if I let go.”
The logical conclusion might be that he was hanging up his guitar, but sitting in his hotel suite recently on a short stop in Los Angeles, Simon said it wasn’t what it might have sounded like.
“I’m never going to retire” from making music, he said definitively. “I... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat