Paul Simon not ready to hang up his guitar
LOS ANGELES — First things first: No, Paul Simon is not retiring.
That idea started zooming around the Internet last summer when a profile of the veteran singer, songwriter and 16-time Grammy Award winner quoted him as saying that show business “doesn’t hold any interest for me” and “I am going to see what happens if I let go.”
The logical conclusion might be that he was hanging up his guitar, but sitting in his hotel suite recently on a short stop in Los Angeles, Simon said it wasn’t what it might have sounded like.
“I’m never going to retire” from making music, he said definitively. “I... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes