Pedestrian dies after being hit by motorcycle in north Phoenix
A motorcycle hit and killed a pedestrian Saturday night near 25th Street and Bell Road in north Phoenix, police said.
Sgt. Vince Lewis, a Phoenix police spokesman, said officers determined that the motorcyclist was not at fault.
Lewis said speed and impairment were not factors in the incident.
Lewis didn't identify the victim because officers were still trying to notify the person's family members. No other details were released.
Return to azcentral.com for updates.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...