Pedestrian dies after being hit by motorcycle in north Phoenix
A motorcycle hit and killed a pedestrian Saturday night near 25th Street and Bell Road in north Phoenix, police said.
Sgt. Vince Lewis, a Phoenix police spokesman, said officers determined that the motorcyclist was not at fault.
Lewis said speed and impairment were not factors in the incident.
Lewis didn't identify the victim because officers were still trying to notify the person's family members. No other details were released.
Return to azcentral.com for updates.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House