Pedestrian identified in fatal crash on Pulaski Pike
Police have identified a woman struck and killed by a van Tuesday afternoon on Pulaski Pike.
Gaynell Beasley, 50, was attempting to cross Pulaski Pike near Carmichael Avenue when she was struck, said Lt. Stacy Bates, a Huntsville police spokesman. Beasley was taken by HEMSI to Huntsville Hospital, where she died.
No charges have been brought against the driver of the van, Bates said. The crash remains under investigation.
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law