Pence to headline fundraiser at Trump hotel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence is headlining a fundraiser Monday at the Trump International Hotel in Washington to benefit his leadership PAC to help Republican candidates in the 2018 mid-term elections.
The fundraiser is expected to raise about $500,000 and Pence is expected to be introduced by Donald Trump Jr., the president's son. That's according to a person familiar with the planned fundraiser. The person was not authorized to speak publicly about the private event.
The person said the event is expected to draw congressional leaders such as Senate Majority Leader Mitch... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'