Pence to headline fundraiser at Trump hotel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence is headlining a fundraiser Monday at the Trump International Hotel in Washington to benefit his leadership PAC to help Republican candidates in the 2018 mid-term elections.
The fundraiser is expected to raise about $500,000 and Pence is expected to be introduced by Donald Trump Jr., the president's son. That's according to a person familiar with the planned fundraiser. The person was not authorized to speak publicly about the private event.
The person said the event is expected to draw congressional leaders such as Senate Majority Leader Mitch... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki