Penguins rout the Stars as Stempniak makes an impact
PITTSBURGH -- The line, Lee Stempniak suggested, remains very much a work in progress.
Hard to disagree, considering its time together still is being measured in minutes, not months.
But perhaps that's what should concern teams that will have to face the Penguins from now until the end of their playoff run, whenever that might be.
For as good as the line of Sidney Crosby between Chris Kunitz and Stempniak was in the Penguins' 5-1 victory Tuesday night against Dallas at Consol Energy Center, it has the potential to improve considerably as Stempniak settles in on the right side.
"It's a... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...