Peoria firefighter, who rescued man from house fire, awarded Medal of Valor
A firefighter with the Peoria Fire-Medical Department received the National Medal of Valor award from President Donald Trump Tuesday.
Stephen Gunn, a department engineer, received the award in a White House ceremony for rescuing a man from a burning house in April 2016.
The Peoria Fire-Medical Department, along with other jurisdictions, responded to the house fire near 75th Avenue and Thunderbird Road.
The first reports indicated the incident was a home invasion and arson fire, which spread quickly through the house, Tim Eiden, a spokesman for the Peoria Fire-Medical Department said in a... read more
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe