Peoria police seek help identifying man who was found dead in December
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
Peoria police are seeking the public's help identifying a man whose body was found in the area of 75th Avenue and Grand Avenue on Dec. 18, officials said.
It is unclear how the death occurred but investigators suspect the man may have fallen from an overpass, Peoria police said.
Detectives, using multiple resources and methods, still have not been able to identify the man, police said.
On Thursday, Peoria police released a sketch of the man along with a tattoo that was on his body.
He is described by police as a white male with a... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'