Petsmart buys online animal-adoption business
PetSmart Inc.said it has purchased an online business that helps match pets up for adoption with suitable families.
The Phoenix-based retailer of pet supplies didn't disclose terms of its acquisition of AllPaws, an online and mobile adoption platform. Roughly 5,000 animal rescue groups and shelters across North America utilize AllPaws.com to publicize animals available for adoption. The website currently lists more than 200,000 animals, including cats, dogs, birds, rodents, horses and reptiles.
"The acquisition of AllPaws offers a smart technology platform to accelerate our in-store... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...