Petsmart buys online animal-adoption business
PetSmart Inc.said it has purchased an online business that helps match pets up for adoption with suitable families.
The Phoenix-based retailer of pet supplies didn't disclose terms of its acquisition of AllPaws, an online and mobile adoption platform. Roughly 5,000 animal rescue groups and shelters across North America utilize AllPaws.com to publicize animals available for adoption. The website currently lists more than 200,000 animals, including cats, dogs, birds, rodents, horses and reptiles.
"The acquisition of AllPaws offers a smart technology platform to accelerate our in-store... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler