Peyton Pruitt is free - but authorities are still watching
When Peyton Pruitt walked out of the St. Clair County Jail Tuesday after more than 11 months of incarceration, his release came with several court ordered stipulations.
Those conditions illustrate the sometimes bizarre nature of his case, which involved a teenager many said was incapable of taking care of himself accused of using the Internet to communicate with what he thought were terrorists intent on bombing targets in America.
Pruitt, 19, was found not guilty by reason of a mental defect in September after a mental evaluation pronounced him not able to pose a danger to himself or... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes