Phagwah Parade douses Richmond Hill in a rainbow of colors
The smell of baby powder hung thick in the air in Richmond Hill last weekend as about 100,000 revelers cheerfully got messy during the 25th annual Phagwah Parade.
The boisterous festival, where revelers ambushed one another with brightly colored powder, is touted as the country’s largest Hindu Phagwah-Holi celebration of spring.
Nancy Siesel/for New York Daily News The boisterous festival, where revelers ambushed one another with brightly colored powder, is touted as the country’s largest Hindu Phagwah-Holi celebration of spring. read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant