Phil Collins reveals 14-year feud with Paul McCartney
If Paul McCartney ever needs a little help from a friend, he can't call on Phil Collins.
The Genesis rocker revealed in a new interview his 14-year feud with the Beatles member.
Collins recalled meeting McCartney at the 2002 Buckingham Palace party where they were both set to perform.
"McCartney came up with [his then-wife] Heather Mills and I had a first edition of 'The Beatles,' by Hunter Davies, and I said, 'Hey, Paul, do you mind signing this for me?'" he told the U.K.’s Sunday Times. "And he said, 'Oh, Heather, our little Phil’s a bit of a Beatles fan.' And I thought,... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results