Phil Jackson praises former Bulls general manager Jerry Krause in Knicks introduction
The Knicks introduced Phil Jackson as team president Tuesday, and Jackson, while also detailing his vision for the future, strolled down memory lane.
He spoke fondly of the city and franchise with which he won the first two of his 13 championships as player and coach. And he spoke positively of his relationships with Bulls Chairman Jerry Reinsdorf and former general manager Jerry Krause.
Given the occasionally acrimonious relationship with Krause, particularly as the Bulls' dynasty neared its end, the words resonated.
"I appreciate what he said," Krause told the Chicago Tribune by... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'