Phoenix antique mall Zinnias at Melrose closing after nearly a decade
Zinnias at Melrose Mall, a treasure trove beloved by antique connoisseurs across metro Phoenix, is closing Feb. 28 after almost a decade in Phoenix’s Melrose District.
The building boasts an exterior emblazoned with bright murals designed by local artists and a 10,000-square-foot interior filled with vintage items. Shoppers can find anything from authentic naval uniforms and original Polaroid cameras to used street signs and a vintage Bennington flag.
Mike Hardesty is the visionary behind the shop he calls "beautiful, organized chaos." He caught the vintage and antique bug while... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...