Phoenix antique mall Zinnias at Melrose closing after nearly a decade
Zinnias at Melrose Mall, a treasure trove beloved by antique connoisseurs across metro Phoenix, is closing Feb. 28 after almost a decade in Phoenix’s Melrose District.
The building boasts an exterior emblazoned with bright murals designed by local artists and a 10,000-square-foot interior filled with vintage items. Shoppers can find anything from authentic naval uniforms and original Polaroid cameras to used street signs and a vintage Bennington flag.
Mike Hardesty is the visionary behind the shop he calls "beautiful, organized chaos." He caught the vintage and antique bug while... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...