Phoenix-area boxing community rallies to help family of slain girls
Skip AdAd Loading...xEmbed
Police said a Phoenix man killed his two daughters before then killing himself Sunday night.
The Phoenix-area boxing community has come together to support a grieving family after two young girls were killed in what police believe was a murder-suicide Sunday night.
Five-year-old Audrey Arismendez was found dead at her father's home in west Phoenix just before 10 p.m. Sunday, and her younger sister, Ariah Arismendez, was taken to the hospital, where she also died. Investigators believe 36-year-old Jerad Joseph Arismendez shot his two young daughters before... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards