Phoenix-area police chase suspect claims 'officers can be killed'
CLOSE Mitchell Timothy Taebel, the suspect in a high-speed police chase that ended in a violent crash near the ASU Tempe campus, attends his initial hearing Jan. 25, 2018. Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
The man who led Phoenix-area police on a chase that ended in a head-on collision Wednesday in Tempe said killing police officers in an effort to maintain his freedom would have been justified, court records show.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety previously said 31-year-old Mitchell Timothy Taebel espoused "anti-government views." But written records made available... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...