Phoenix could see 'significant chance' of rain between Monday and Friday
CLOSE Arizona has seen it all: record snow and rain, floods and drought, and the searing heat of summer.
The Phoenix area will likely see rain sometime this week, according to the National Weather Service — though if it does, it won't be much.
Rain is possible starting Monday, with chances increasing later in the week as precipitation moves down the California coast and into Phoenix, meteorologist Travis Wilson said.
"We have a significant chance starting late Wednesday afternoon," he said. "It could give us a decent amount of rain. Right now, we have about a quarter of an... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...