Phoenix could see 'significant chance' of rain between Monday and Friday
CLOSE Arizona has seen it all: record snow and rain, floods and drought, and the searing heat of summer.
The Phoenix area will likely see rain sometime this week, according to the National Weather Service — though if it does, it won't be much.
Rain is possible starting Monday, with chances increasing later in the week as precipitation moves down the California coast and into Phoenix, meteorologist Travis Wilson said.
"We have a significant chance starting late Wednesday afternoon," he said. "It could give us a decent amount of rain. Right now, we have about a quarter of an... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...