Phoenix firefighter suspected of stealing money at 8 fire stations
A Phoenix firefighter was arrested Friday on suspicion of stealing money from other firefighters at stations around the city, officials said.
The 36-year-old man, who was not immediately identified, is suspected of stealing money at eight fire stations in the city, said Phoenix police Sgt. Alan Pfohl.
Pfohl said the man also is suspected of starting two dumpster fires in order to divert firefighters away from stations so he could take money while they responded to the calls.
There were no injuries from the two fires, Pfohl said.
Cash was taken from other firefighters' wallets and from... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki