Phoenix firefighter suspected of stealing money at 8 fire stations
A Phoenix firefighter was arrested Friday on suspicion of stealing money from other firefighters at stations around the city, officials said.
The 36-year-old man, who was not immediately identified, is suspected of stealing money at eight fire stations in the city, said Phoenix police Sgt. Alan Pfohl.
Pfohl said the man also is suspected of starting two dumpster fires in order to divert firefighters away from stations so he could take money while they responded to the calls.
There were no injuries from the two fires, Pfohl said.
Cash was taken from other firefighters' wallets and from... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'