Phoenix firefighters deal with opioids every day. But do they fit into a solution?
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEA LOOK AT THE OPIOID CRISIS Slippery battle for patients addicted to opioids | 9:01Addiction sneaks up on pain patients in the worst opioid epidemic in U.S. history, and their shared battles for recovery are fraught with ironies, tragedies and sometimes shaky success. Meet three people vowing to beat the odds. (Nov. 20)
1 of 12Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEA LOOK AT THE OPIOID CRISIS The White House now has a plan to fight the opioid crisis | 0:59The White House commission on opioids has released its final recommendations for addressing the crisis. Video... read more
- 15:36 US panel says it's OK to use nasal spray flu vaccine again
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today