Phoenix LGBT youth center receives $275,000 donation for new facility after fire
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The Phoenix Fire Department releases surveillance footage of a man who officials say set on fire a center for LGBT youth in Phoenix on July 12, 2017.
A Phoenix LGBT youth organization received a $275,000 donation to build a new facility after a July 12 fire destroyed the center's previous location.
The one.n.ten youth center said Tuesday that the Bob and Renee Parsons Foundation made the donation to help complete construction on the new center, which will be located at the Parsons Center for Health and Wellness at Central Avenue and Portland Street.
The new... read more
- 18:51 Glendale police: Man in 2 sexual assaults posed as police officer
- 18:40 Young Republicans: Moore victory 'will not be a win for our party'
- 18:33 Gila County official charged in Minnesota with child abuse shortly...
- 18:12 Scooter Molander steps down as Brophy Prep football coach
- 18:09 Arizona Cardinals release running back Andre Ellington
- 18:03 Republic of Texas map back in official hands, after 173 years
- 17:19 So close: St. Mary's Food Bank just 1,500 turkeys away from...
- 17:18 Arizona high school boys basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 17:04 Arizona high school girls basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 16:54 Melania Trump takes custody of White House Christmas tree