Phoenix LGBT youth center receives $275,000 donation for new facility after fire
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The Phoenix Fire Department releases surveillance footage of a man who officials say set on fire a center for LGBT youth in Phoenix on July 12, 2017.
A Phoenix LGBT youth organization received a $275,000 donation to build a new facility after a July 12 fire destroyed the center's previous location.
The one.n.ten youth center said Tuesday that the Bob and Renee Parsons Foundation made the donation to help complete construction on the new center, which will be located at the Parsons Center for Health and Wellness at Central Avenue and Portland Street.
The new... read more
- 01:57 Mueller team would hardly be first lawyers to question Trump
- 01:57 House panel subpoenas Bannon in Russia probe showdown
- 01:57 Brophy boys soccer's senior night ends in draw with Chandler
- 01:06 2 men accused of breaking into sleeping family's home after police...
- 01:06 Kris Jenner's Thunderbird among celebrity cars for auction at...
- 00:45 Five-star forward Taeshon Cherry commits to ASU basketball
- 00:32 Aced it: Doc says Trump got perfect score on cognitive test
- 00:32 Walmart offers way to turn leftover opioids into useless gel
- 00:09 Chandler police: Woman called 911, said she strangled mother
- 23:29 2 critically injured after vehicle hits Valley Metro bus in Phoenix