Phoenix LGBT youth center receives $275,000 donation for new facility after fire
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The Phoenix Fire Department releases surveillance footage of a man who officials say set on fire a center for LGBT youth in Phoenix on July 12, 2017.
A Phoenix LGBT youth organization received a $275,000 donation to build a new facility after a July 12 fire destroyed the center's previous location.
The one.n.ten youth center said Tuesday that the Bob and Renee Parsons Foundation made the donation to help complete construction on the new center, which will be located at the Parsons Center for Health and Wellness at Central Avenue and Portland Street.
The new... read more
- 16:20 White House names Erin Nealy Cox as top federal prosecutor in Dallas
- 16:17 It's huntin' season for Cardinals linebacker Markus Golden and...
- 15:46 NL wild card race: Will Diamondbacks face Rockies, Brewers or...
- 15:27 State report: Arizona's Medicaid program would lose $10.4 billion...
- 15:06 Dr. William Butler, former president, historian of Baylor College...
- 15:04 Ezekiel Elliott drama surrounds Cowboys entering Monday Night...
- 14:51 ASU football vs. Oregon Ducks: Scouting report and prediction
- 13:46 Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- 13:31 Harris County could see budget cuts due to Hurricane Harvey's...
- 13:20 Rutgers football avoids major penalties, as NCAA issues ruling on...