Phoenix LGBT youth center receives $275,000 donation for new facility after fire
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The Phoenix Fire Department releases surveillance footage of a man who officials say set on fire a center for LGBT youth in Phoenix on July 12, 2017.
A Phoenix LGBT youth organization received a $275,000 donation to build a new facility after a July 12 fire destroyed the center's previous location.
The one.n.ten youth center said Tuesday that the Bob and Renee Parsons Foundation made the donation to help complete construction on the new center, which will be located at the Parsons Center for Health and Wellness at Central Avenue and Portland Street.
The new... read more
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...
- 23:33 Report: Arizona Cardinals reach agreement with OL Justin Pugh
- 22:23 Andy Greene and Travis Zajac glad to be back in playoff hunt with...
- 22:16 Buffalo coach Nate Oats: John 'Calipari's been whining' about youth...
- 19:58 Arizona high school football recruiting: Top recruits in 2019 class
- 19:58 Arizona Diamondbacks’ Yoan Lopez is a prospect again
- 19:32 State board OKs beer, wine sales at University of Arizona's McKale...
- 19:25 Key reserve freshmen say they'll return to Arizona Wildcats but...
- 18:59 Rattlers look to solidify starting spots as they return home for...
- 18:59 Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo confident Zack Greinke won’t be out long