Phoenix Open streaker released from jail, has no regrets
The Waste Management Phoenix Open saw a playoff finish, but one of the biggest stories of the tournament had nothing to do with golf.
Instead, social media was buzzing all week about 24-year-old Adam Stalmach, who made his name as the streaker on the 17th hole at Wednesday's Annexus Pro-Am. As onlookers snapped photos and tweeted videos, Stalmach was arrested by Scottsdale police, on misdemeanor charges of indecent exposure and disorderly conduct.
Stalmach posted on his personal Facebook page that he had been released from jail early Monday morning, and that it was "worth it,"... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'