Phoenix PD: Driver plows into 3 pedestrians, flees
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
A driver plowed into three pedestrians early Sunday morning, seriously injuring two of them before fleeing, according to Phoenix police.
The man, who was driving a blue sedan, struck the pedestrians in a parking lot near 4300 W. Thunderbird Road about 2:30 a.m, police said. Two pedestrians were taken to a local hospital, while the third pedestrian's injuries were minor.
Witnesses told officers about an argument between two groups of people and suggested the hit-and-run might have been intentional, according to... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft