Phoenix Pizza Hut first in nation to offer beer delivery
CLOSE Pizza Hut is testing beer and wine delivery. The pizza chain told CNN that it will begin delivering beer in certain cities, starting in Phoenix, Arizona. For $10.99, customers can order a six-pack of brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Shock Top, and craft brand Kilt Lifter. CNN also reports that Pizza Hut plans to roll out wine delivery in January. As many restaurant chains deal with sales slumps, some are turning to booze for a boost.
You can now have pizza and beer delivered through Pizza Hut's new delivery program that debuted in the Phoenix area Tuesday.
The downtown Pizza Hut... read more
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut
- 14:58 The Latest: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional map