Phoenix Pizza Hut first in nation to offer beer delivery
CLOSE Pizza Hut is testing beer and wine delivery. The pizza chain told CNN that it will begin delivering beer in certain cities, starting in Phoenix, Arizona. For $10.99, customers can order a six-pack of brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Shock Top, and craft brand Kilt Lifter. CNN also reports that Pizza Hut plans to roll out wine delivery in January. As many restaurant chains deal with sales slumps, some are turning to booze for a boost.
You can now have pizza and beer delivered through Pizza Hut's new delivery program that debuted in the Phoenix area Tuesday.
The downtown Pizza Hut... read more
- 00:43 Man jailed in Venezuela for 2 years returns to US
- 00:43 Backchannel, 'Dracula' help free Utah man in Venezuela
- 18:41 Trump's 'phony' source turns out to be White House official
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular