Phoenix Pizza Hut first in nation to offer beer delivery
CLOSE Pizza Hut is testing beer and wine delivery. The pizza chain told CNN that it will begin delivering beer in certain cities, starting in Phoenix, Arizona. For $10.99, customers can order a six-pack of brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Shock Top, and craft brand Kilt Lifter. CNN also reports that Pizza Hut plans to roll out wine delivery in January. As many restaurant chains deal with sales slumps, some are turning to booze for a boost.
You can now have pizza and beer delivered through Pizza Hut's new delivery program that debuted in the Phoenix area Tuesday.
The downtown Pizza Hut... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget