Phoenix police arrest man who rode stolen motorcycle around Valley for over an hour
Phoenix police have arrested a man who they say rode a stolen motorcycle around the Valley for over an hour Tuesday afternoon.
Police were closely monitoring the rider by air, said Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Trent Crump.
The motorcyclist caught the attention of several news stations, which provided a live feed for the public.
The man appeared to be stopping at traffic lights and following the traffic speeds and patterns of other vehicles. Earlier, Crump said police officers were only in surveillance mode with no intention of stopping the driver.
The rider eventually abandoned the... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...