Phoenix police: Child extremely critical after gunshot
A child was in extremely critical condition after suffering a gunshot wound Monday afternoon, Phoenix police said.
The child, who police said is under 10, was found wounded at a residence in the 3500 block of Rosewood Ave., which is just north of Cactus Road, said Phoenix police.
Officials received the call shortly before 3 p.m.
The circumstances surrounding the incident still are under investigation.
Check back with azcentral for more details.
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 14:16 Pakistan: Thousands of activists rally against PM Sharif
- 14:16 Pentagon names Army rangers killed fighting ISIS in Afghanistan
- 14:16 Russia seeks arrest of former Ukraine prime minister
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil