Phoenix police: Child extremely critical after gunshot
A child was in extremely critical condition after suffering a gunshot wound Monday afternoon, Phoenix police said.
The child, who police said is under 10, was found wounded at a residence in the 3500 block of Rosewood Ave., which is just north of Cactus Road, said Phoenix police.
Officials received the call shortly before 3 p.m.
The circumstances surrounding the incident still are under investigation.
Check back with azcentral for more details.
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...
- 13:36 Arizona Coyotes sign Jordan Martinook to 2-year deal
- 13:22 Legendary high school football coach Jesse Parker dies
- 10:24 Trump fires off volley of angry tweets on Russia probe