Phoenix police: Child extremely critical after gunshot
A child was in extremely critical condition after suffering a gunshot wound Monday afternoon, Phoenix police said.
The child, who police said is under 10, was found wounded at a residence in the 3500 block of Rosewood Ave., which is just north of Cactus Road, said Phoenix police.
Officials received the call shortly before 3 p.m.
The circumstances surrounding the incident still are under investigation.
Check back with azcentral for more details.
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown