Phoenix police involved in shooting
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
Phoenix police were at the scene of a shooting involving their officers Thursday afternoon, the department said.
The shooting occurred in the area of 87th Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road, police said.
No officers were injured, and two people have been detained, officials said.
Additional information was not immediately available.
Check back with azcentral.com for updates.
Man dies on Camelback Mountain while hiking with family
Don't act the fool at Waste... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'