Phoenix police involved in shooting
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
Phoenix police were at the scene of a shooting involving their officers Thursday afternoon, the department said.
The shooting occurred in the area of 87th Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road, police said.
No officers were injured, and two people have been detained, officials said.
Additional information was not immediately available.
Check back with azcentral.com for updates.
Man dies on Camelback Mountain while hiking with family
Don't act the fool at Waste... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 13:08 Steven Souza Jr. eager to fill key role, join familiar teammates on...
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals