Phoenix police: Missing 2-year-old girl may be in danger
Officials are seeking the public's help in finding a 2-year-old girl who is believed to be in danger after she was taken from northwest Phoenix on Tuesday.
Phoenix police said Harmony Dozier was taken by her "non-custodial parents," identified as 30-year-old Tiffany Moore and 30-year-old Kenneth Dozier.
The child was taken about 11:30 a.m. from the area of 35th Avenue and Dunlap Road, Phoenix police said.
Moore and Dozier are under investigation for the suspected abuse of Harmony's sibling, and Harmony may also be in danger, Phoenix police said.
The pair lost custody of Harmony... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...