Phoenix police seek public's help for information on fatal shooting
Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot at a Phoenix apartment and later died at a hospital early Sunday.
Phoenix officers were called to a local hospital just before 2 a.m. Sunday in reference to a man who arrived with a gunshot wound, police said.
According to police, the victim was a 34-year-old man who was shot at an apartment in the 4600 block of West Thomas Road. The man was driven to the hospital by a friend, police said.
When police arrived, the apartment was unoccupied but evidence suggested the incident may have involved a drug transaction, police said.
Police... read more
- 18:39 Mylar balloons in power lines trigger outages in Gilbert
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...