Phoenix police seek public's help for information on fatal shooting
Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot at a Phoenix apartment and later died at a hospital early Sunday.
Phoenix officers were called to a local hospital just before 2 a.m. Sunday in reference to a man who arrived with a gunshot wound, police said.
According to police, the victim was a 34-year-old man who was shot at an apartment in the 4600 block of West Thomas Road. The man was driven to the hospital by a friend, police said.
When police arrived, the apartment was unoccupied but evidence suggested the incident may have involved a drug transaction, police said.
Police... read more
- 15:42 Energy Secretary Rick Perry's father dies at 92
- 15:41 Fears of losing pre-existing conditions protection under GOP
- 15:41 Florida eye doctor guilty on all counts of Medicare fraud
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil