Phoenix police seek public's help for information on fatal shooting
Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot at a Phoenix apartment and later died at a hospital early Sunday.
Phoenix officers were called to a local hospital just before 2 a.m. Sunday in reference to a man who arrived with a gunshot wound, police said.
According to police, the victim was a 34-year-old man who was shot at an apartment in the 4600 block of West Thomas Road. The man was driven to the hospital by a friend, police said.
When police arrived, the apartment was unoccupied but evidence suggested the incident may have involved a drug transaction, police said.
Police... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown