Phoenix's Chateau on Central urban mansions get new name, lower prices
The five-story central Phoenix brownstone mansions known as Chateau on Central are being renamed, and the developer is lowering the remaining homes' prices.
The 21-urban home development will now be called The Arris. And prices for the 12 brownstones that haven’t sold yet will fall to the $900,000s.
A couple of the mansions, across from the Phoenix Art Museum and Central Avenue and Palm Street were listed for almost $2.5 million last year. They're most easily recognized by their turrets.
"The Arris is coming up on its 10th anniversary in the Valley, and we really wanted to give a fresh... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler