Phoenix's Chateau on Central urban mansions get new name, lower prices
The five-story central Phoenix brownstone mansions known as Chateau on Central are being renamed, and the developer is lowering the remaining homes' prices.
The 21-urban home development will now be called The Arris. And prices for the 12 brownstones that haven’t sold yet will fall to the $900,000s.
A couple of the mansions, across from the Phoenix Art Museum and Central Avenue and Palm Street were listed for almost $2.5 million last year. They're most easily recognized by their turrets.
"The Arris is coming up on its 10th anniversary in the Valley, and we really wanted to give a fresh... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan