Phoenix Suns center Alan Williams makes season debut against Celtics
As Suns center Alan Williams neared his return from offseason knee surgery he sometimes jokingly scolded reporters for asking if there was a set date for his season debut.
That question is now moot.
Following the Suns' shootaround Monday morning, interim coach Jay Triano said Williams would play against the Boston Celtics, six months and one day after undergoing arthroscopic surgery to repair a meniscus tear in his right knee.
“I'm ready,” Williams said.
It's been a long road for Williams, who was expected to be a valuable role player for the Suns this season after signing a three-year, $17... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike