Phoenix Suns could be without Devin Booker, T.J. Warren for Charlotte Hornets' game
CHARLOTTE - The Suns have spent 12 of the last 14 days on the road and lost 19 of their last 21 games.
To make matters worse - as if that's possible - they could be without three starters and a key reserve for Saturday's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
T.J. Warren, who was a late scratch against Oklahoma City with back spasms, is listed as doubtful. Devin Booker (left triceps strain) and Tyson Chandler (right shoulder contusion) are listed as questionable as is Josh Jackson, who had to leave the game against the Thunder with a left knee injury. An MRI didn't find any structural damage,... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates