Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe finds stride, 3-point shot
SALT LAKE CITY – Just because Eric Bledsoe has his jumper going does not mean his 3-point shot is falling.
His shooting touch may be one and the same but the athleticism that Bledsoe uses for bounce on his pull-up jumpers and mid-range runners is not necessary on his 3-pointers.
Bledsoe is strong enough to hoist 3-pointers with a set shot off his toes. He often can get the shot himself, dribbling in transition or off of a screen, but he also often is set up for his soft-release 3s by backcourt mate Devin Booker’s swing or dribble kick-out passes.
Bledsoe showed last season that 3-point... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown