Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe finds stride, 3-point shot
SALT LAKE CITY – Just because Eric Bledsoe has his jumper going does not mean his 3-point shot is falling.
His shooting touch may be one and the same but the athleticism that Bledsoe uses for bounce on his pull-up jumpers and mid-range runners is not necessary on his 3-pointers.
Bledsoe is strong enough to hoist 3-pointers with a set shot off his toes. He often can get the shot himself, dribbling in transition or off of a screen, but he also often is set up for his soft-release 3s by backcourt mate Devin Booker’s swing or dribble kick-out passes.
Bledsoe showed last season that 3-point... read more
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe