Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe finds stride, 3-point shot
SALT LAKE CITY – Just because Eric Bledsoe has his jumper going does not mean his 3-point shot is falling.
His shooting touch may be one and the same but the athleticism that Bledsoe uses for bounce on his pull-up jumpers and mid-range runners is not necessary on his 3-pointers.
Bledsoe is strong enough to hoist 3-pointers with a set shot off his toes. He often can get the shot himself, dribbling in transition or off of a screen, but he also often is set up for his soft-release 3s by backcourt mate Devin Booker’s swing or dribble kick-out passes.
Bledsoe showed last season that 3-point... read more
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki
- 00:45 What did Trump and Putin talk about? Only they know