Phoenix Suns' reaction to Golden State loss is ripped by TNT's Reggie Miller and Chris Webber
SALT LAKE CITY - The fallout from Phoenix's 46-point loss to the Golden State Warriors on Monday followed the Suns to Utah.
TNT commentators Reggie Miller and Chris Webber, on a teleconference call Tuesday to preview All-Star weekend, ripped the Suns for saying that Golden State coach Steve Kerr disrespected them by letting his players call plays and coach during timeouts.
“I've heard some of the comments coming out of the Phoenix Suns locker room that it was disrespectful,” Miller said. “So it wasn't disrespectful getting beat by 40 points? When a player picks up a clipboard and decides to... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans