Phoenix Suns' Shaq Harrison locks down on defense to earn playing time
Suns rookie guard Shaquille Harrison had this odd quirk as a young boy: He liked playing defense.
Actually, that's not entirely correct. He loved playing defense. While other kids were trying to bury 3-point shots and score as many points as they could, Harrison, who grew up in Kansas City, got his fulfillment when he locked down the player across from him.
How many 9-year-olds think that way?
“I've been like that since going back to fourth or fifth grade,” Harrison said Friday. “I don't know why but it's always been fun for me to play defense. Where I come from, if you got scored on it was... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates