Phoenix Suns' Shaq Harrison locks down on defense to earn playing time
Suns rookie guard Shaquille Harrison had this odd quirk as a young boy: He liked playing defense.
Actually, that's not entirely correct. He loved playing defense. While other kids were trying to bury 3-point shots and score as many points as they could, Harrison, who grew up in Kansas City, got his fulfillment when he locked down the player across from him.
How many 9-year-olds think that way?
“I've been like that since going back to fourth or fifth grade,” Harrison said Friday. “I don't know why but it's always been fun for me to play defense. Where I come from, if you got scored on it was... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler