Phoenix Suns' Troy Daniels believes putting in the work isn't optional
OKLAHOMA CITY - Troy Daniels makes six straight 3-point shots along the baseline. The seventh hits the back rim and falls to the floor.
“Damn,” Daniels says.
It's Thursday morning, March 8, just more than a month before the Suns' season mercifully comes to an end. Phoenix interim coach Jay Triano, after putting his team through a hard workout on Wednesday, scheduled an optional shootaround here at Chesapeake Energy Arena, home of the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Nearly the entire Suns team has shown up, but Daniels is one of the last players on the court, moving around the 3-point line, catching... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes