Phoenix voters to decide whether council can remove members for harassment, discrimination
CLOSE Lauren Peace talks with attorney Sharon Stiller and Michelle Cammarata of Restore Sexual Assault Services about how to identify instances of sexual harassment or assault and what to do about it. Rochester Democrat & Chronicle
Later this year, Phoenix voters will decide whether council members should be removed from office if they violate new harassment and discrimination rules.
Before Tuesday, there was no policy prohibiting harassment or discrimination by elected officials — a fact that surprised the public and council members alike, especially as allegations of sexual... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat