Pima County deputies arrest man on suspicion of killing wife, daughter
Pima County deputies arrested a 44-year-old man Friday afternoon on suspicion of killing his wife and daughter and attempting to kill his son.
According to a Saturday news release by the Pima County Sheriff's Department, Hernando Enriquez killed his wife, 43-year-old Sandra, and daughter, 15-year-old Isabelle.
Deputies had responded to a call about an aggravated assault about 4 p.m. in the southeast part of the county, in an unincorporated area called Vail, south of Tucson.
There, deputies talked to Enriquez's son, who had multiple injuries. He gave a description of his father before he... read more
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died
- 16:45 Phoenix ranks 9th most unaffordable city for renters, according to...
- 16:45 Bills take aim at Arizona's booming drug rehab industry
- 16:45 Police arrest man they say was impaired at time of fatal Scottsdale...
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool