Pima County deputies arrest man on suspicion of killing wife, daughter
Pima County deputies arrested a 44-year-old man Friday afternoon on suspicion of killing his wife and daughter and attempting to kill his son.
According to a Saturday news release by the Pima County Sheriff's Department, Hernando Enriquez killed his wife, 43-year-old Sandra, and daughter, 15-year-old Isabelle.
Deputies had responded to a call about an aggravated assault about 4 p.m. in the southeast part of the county, in an unincorporated area called Vail, south of Tucson.
There, deputies talked to Enriquez's son, who had multiple injuries. He gave a description of his father before he... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest