Pistons crafted Rodney Stuckey's deal wisely
It hasn't been a rousing start for Rodney Stuckey.
After signing a three-year, $25-million deal that caused him to miss the first week of training camp because of negotiations, he is off to his slowest start since he missed 25 games as a rookie because of a broken left hand.
Hampered by a sore left groin that has caused him to miss four games, Stuckey's numbers are down across the board after a promising month to end last season.
So you can add another questionable signing to president of basketball operations Joe Dumars' résumé, right?
Actually, on second glance, the deal makes even more... read more
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34
- 13:10 Q&A: The debate over the 'right to try' experimental drugs