Pistons crafted Rodney Stuckey's deal wisely
It hasn't been a rousing start for Rodney Stuckey.
After signing a three-year, $25-million deal that caused him to miss the first week of training camp because of negotiations, he is off to his slowest start since he missed 25 games as a rookie because of a broken left hand.
Hampered by a sore left groin that has caused him to miss four games, Stuckey's numbers are down across the board after a promising month to end last season.
So you can add another questionable signing to president of basketball operations Joe Dumars' résumé, right?
Actually, on second glance, the deal makes even more... read more
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it
- 00:29 North Korea's offer of concessions comes with a catch for US
- 00:29 Trump's tariffs put GOP candidates in a bind in rural areas