Pistons crafted Rodney Stuckey's deal wisely
It hasn't been a rousing start for Rodney Stuckey.
After signing a three-year, $25-million deal that caused him to miss the first week of training camp because of negotiations, he is off to his slowest start since he missed 25 games as a rookie because of a broken left hand.
Hampered by a sore left groin that has caused him to miss four games, Stuckey's numbers are down across the board after a promising month to end last season.
So you can add another questionable signing to president of basketball operations Joe Dumars' résumé, right?
Actually, on second glance, the deal makes even more... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...