Planned Roosevelt Row development to incorporate bungalows, shopping, dining
A prominent corner in the Roosevelt Row arts district could be transformed into a multistory office, retail and restaurant complex that would incorporate the area's signature bungalows and a longtime commercial building.
Desert Viking Development on Wednesday announced plans for the Blocks of Roosevelt Row on Roosevelt Street between Fifth and Sixth streets. The downtown Phoenix site includes three bungalows from the early 1900s as well the building that houses Flowers Craft Beer and Wine.
The developer is pitching the concept as an adaptive reuse project that would retain existing... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates