Planned Roosevelt Row development to incorporate bungalows, shopping, dining
A prominent corner in the Roosevelt Row arts district could be transformed into a multistory office, retail and restaurant complex that would incorporate the area's signature bungalows and a longtime commercial building.
Desert Viking Development on Wednesday announced plans for the Blocks of Roosevelt Row on Roosevelt Street between Fifth and Sixth streets. The downtown Phoenix site includes three bungalows from the early 1900s as well the building that houses Flowers Craft Beer and Wine.
The developer is pitching the concept as an adaptive reuse project that would retain existing... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler