Planning a purchase? How to car shop at an auto show
CLOSE It's trucks, trucks and more trucks at this year's auto show in Detroit. General Motors, Fiat Chrysler and Ford are showing off new pickups in a fast-growing and highly competitive U.S. market. (Jan. 17)
The auto show season is now well underway: The Chicago Auto Show runs now through Feb. 19 and bills itself as the nation's largest event, as measured by square footage. The New York International Auto Show is open from March 30 to April 8. And dozens of smaller regional shows are scheduled across the country, from Atlanta to Honolulu, between now and the end of the year.
It's fun to... read more
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list
- 09:58 Trump again attacks Obama over Russia
- 09:31 Mitch Albom plans sequel to 'Five People You Meet in Heaven'