Plano shelter seeks new home for Rottweiler mix rescued from malnourishment
A severely malnourished dog that underwent months of rehabilitation with the help of Plano Animal Services is looking for a new home.
The boxer mix named Red is healthy enough to be adopted. But Plano officials caution he will still need extra care as he recuperates. A special adoption process has been set up to ensure Red’s owners can provide for him.
“He is a very sweet dog, very loving,” Animal Services manager Jamey Cantrell said.
Watch NDN-Rehabilitated dog
Last year, an animal control officer found Red while checking on a cruelty complaint. The owner was cited for inhumane treatment,... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant