Playboy model Katie May's death ruled accidental
The mystery surrounding Playboy model Katie May’s sudden death has been solved.
According to TMZ, who unearthed the late star’s death certificate, May died from a blunt force injury that tore her left vertebral artery in February.
The injury, brought on by a trip to a chiropractor for an adjustment following a fall, essentially decreased blood flow to the brain.
May’s death was ruled accidental. She was 34.
“It is with heavy hearts that we confirm the passing today of Katie May — mother, daughter, sister, friend, businesswoman, model and social media star — after suffering a catastrophic... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law