Player alleges ex-UT assistant Will Muschamp paid him $400 at Auburn
GAINESVILLE -- A story exposing potential academic fraud, NCAA violations and racial harassment in the Auburn football program includes an allegation that Florida coach Will Muschamp paid a player when he was the team's defensive coordinator in 2007.
Former Auburn safety Mike McNeil told the website roopstigo.com that Muschamp unexpectedly gave him $400 after practice one day. Muschamp, through a UF spokesperson, denied any of it, and Auburn declined to comment.
"I had no clue what it was about because I'd never directly asked him for anything," McNeil told the website. "He... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'