Player alleges ex-UT assistant Will Muschamp paid him $400 at Auburn
GAINESVILLE -- A story exposing potential academic fraud, NCAA violations and racial harassment in the Auburn football program includes an allegation that Florida coach Will Muschamp paid a player when he was the team's defensive coordinator in 2007.
Former Auburn safety Mike McNeil told the website roopstigo.com that Muschamp unexpectedly gave him $400 after practice one day. Muschamp, through a UF spokesperson, denied any of it, and Auburn declined to comment.
"I had no clue what it was about because I'd never directly asked him for anything," McNeil told the website. "He... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House