Plymouth Township toddler drowns in backyard swimming pool
A Plymouth Township toddler died after apparently accidentally falling in a backyard swimming pool this morning, fire officials said.
Emergency crews responded to the 10000 block of Creekwood Circle, near Woodleigh Way, at about 11 a.m., and when they arrived, the boy's parents were administering CPR, Plymouth Township fire Lt. Dan Atkins said.
My crews took over, he said.
They transported to the child, who was about 2 years old, to St. Mary Mercy Livonia hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating what happened. Police officials could not be immediately reached by the... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world