Podesta snubs, rips David Brock in hacked emails
David Brock has made a career out of defending Bill and Hillary Clinton from attacks but John Podesta, who has been a top Clinton adviser for decades, still can’t stand the guy.
Brock began his career investigating the Clintons and then transitioned into one of their most die-hard defenders. In private emails released by Wikileaks, it is evident that Brock has failed to win over Podesta.
Here is some of the proof:
Brock Begs For In-Person Meeting, Doesn’t Get It
In April 2008, Brock was in D.C. for a few days and asked whether Podesta wanted to meet up “for coffee or a drink.” Podesta... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat