Police: 5 students treated after eating edible marijuana at Goodyear school
CLOSE Goodyear official speaks about five children ingesting edible marijuana ''gummy candies,'' at Goodyear school.
Five children reported feeling ill after ingesting what police believe was edible marijuana ''gummy candies,'' at a Goodyear school Tuesday, police said.
The incident was one of two unrelated calls to schools in the Phoenix area on Tuesday involving children becoming ill after ingesting something.
In Goodyear, fire officials and police responded to the campus of Incito Schools, a charter school near Van Buren Street and Sarival Avenue, to treat and evaluate the five students,... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'