Police discover apparent murder-suicide while conducting welfare check
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
Phoenix Police Department detectives are investigating the deaths of two people in an apparent murder-suicide, according to a statement released by the department.
Officers discovered the bodies of Rebecca and Sanford Babson, both 77, after conducting a welfare check Thursday in a neighborhood north of 24th Street and Camelback Road, officials said.
Officials said officers went to a welfare-check call and found the house secured. Police entered the home and found the... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants