Police: Ex-Arizona Cardinals player suspected of assaulting woman in Scottsdale
A former running back for the Arizona Cardinals was arrested in Scottsdale last week on suspicion of assaulting a woman, police said.
Marcel Shipp, 39, was arrested Feb. 18 and booked on one count each of assault and disorderly conduct after a reported domestic violence incident in downtown Scottsdale, according to police.
Shipp is suspected of pushing or hitting the woman while on a sidewalk in city's Entertainment District, an area populated by numerous bars and nightclubs, according to Scottsdale police.
Shipp was booked on the misdemeanor charges and held for an initial court... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates