Police: Ex-Arizona Cardinals player suspected of assaulting woman in Scottsdale
A former running back for the Arizona Cardinals was arrested in Scottsdale last week on suspicion of assaulting a woman, police said.
Marcel Shipp, 39, was arrested Feb. 18 and booked on one count each of assault and disorderly conduct after a reported domestic violence incident in downtown Scottsdale, according to police.
Shipp is suspected of pushing or hitting the woman while on a sidewalk in city's Entertainment District, an area populated by numerous bars and nightclubs, according to Scottsdale police.
Shipp was booked on the misdemeanor charges and held for an initial court... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...