Police: Ex-Arizona Cardinals player suspected of assaulting woman in Scottsdale
A former running back for the Arizona Cardinals was arrested in Scottsdale last week on suspicion of assaulting a woman, police said.
Marcel Shipp, 39, was arrested Feb. 18 and booked on one count each of assault and disorderly conduct after a reported domestic violence incident in downtown Scottsdale, according to police.
Shipp is suspected of pushing or hitting the woman while on a sidewalk in city's Entertainment District, an area populated by numerous bars and nightclubs, according to Scottsdale police.
Shipp was booked on the misdemeanor charges and held for an initial court... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes