Police: Ex-Arizona Cardinals player suspected of assaulting woman in Scottsdale
A former running back for the Arizona Cardinals was arrested in Scottsdale last week on suspicion of assaulting a woman, police said.
Marcel Shipp, 39, was arrested Feb. 18 and booked on one count each of assault and disorderly conduct after a reported domestic violence incident in downtown Scottsdale, according to police.
Shipp is suspected of pushing or hitting the woman while on a sidewalk in city's Entertainment District, an area populated by numerous bars and nightclubs, according to Scottsdale police.
Shipp was booked on the misdemeanor charges and held for an initial court... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat